Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Birthdays...

 Hugo turned 8 on Sunday and received a very special birthday present.... a teensy, tiny motorbike. Let me add at this point that he does have a helmet and would never be allowed to ride without it, but this photo was taken at the exact moment he discovered his new bike.... 
 The birthday boy and his big brother - did you know that we live in a big blue barn? I will  have to put some photos up of it as some stage.
 Hugo and I decorated this cake together. We used a very clever technique where we threw the smarties onto the cake and they stuck tremendously well. Apart from the H which Hugo sectioned off with a smartie fence.
Big, grubby 8 year old birthday boy.
I can't believe my baby is 8 years old... it feels as though he only popped out two minutes ago. But what a joy he is - one of the funniest human beings I have ever met in my life. Mischievous and sweet and a whirlwind of energy. We love him.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails