Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Little Library Check In.



Just a few of the books that I have floating about from the library at the moment.... apart from Daughter of Smoke and Bone which is a bit of a favourite and was returned to me from a friend the other day. I am currently reading 'The Enchanted Life of Adam Hope' by Rhonda Riley and am loving it. 
What are you reading this weekend. Do you have any library piles to show me -if you do, leave a link and I will drop by!
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

6 comments:

  1. What a great library pile, I've been reading Richard Rutt's History of Hand Knitting and working my way through Penguin's Collection of "English Journeys" mini-books, which has sparked off interest in lots of the books they're taken from. So the reading mushrooms, so many wonderful books! Happy reading! Is the Belle and Boo book good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a small pile at our place, but I love this idea!

    http://marjoryjane.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/library-collections.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a library like at the moment but love to read...those look like interesting books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see my last Yarn Along post to see what I'm, still, reading.
    I really enjoy seeing your books.
    Hopefully between us we might inspire people to use their local library. I don't know about NZ but ours are at a use it or lose stage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of those look really interesting..I am reading The Distant Hours by Kate Morton and The Book Thief...

    I finished the Wool series yesterday and am waiting for the last book to be released on the nook today....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails