Monday, March 25, 2013

A New Jumper and Skirt... The Big Reveal.

 Okay... so two posts in one day - I must be really excited about my new jumper and skirt. REALLY EXCITED. So excited that I made my eldest son take photos of me.
I really hope this one doesn't scar him for life....
 In this one I am Gangnam styling a little. Archie likes this one.
 Laughing.
Oh the laughing.
And here, a little more natural and thoughtful. Watch out NZ's Next Top Model - I have so many different poses.
And this one. It's of my yellow shoes which are an essential part of the whole pink corduroy look...
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.
p.s. This jumper pattern comes from Mel Clark's wonderful book "Knitting Everyday Finery" and is the second time I have knitted it because I love it so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails