Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Finished Quilt.

 Today I finished my quilt. I can't quite remember when I began it, some time last year when Mum came to stay. There wasn't much to do, just a few squiggly lines (there was already so much geometry in the pattern) to hold it together and Bob's your uncle! This is one of Archie's photos - he had another day at home recovering from his cold.
 On the machine - how I love my walking foot!!!!
 And then, on the bed. I had my best afternoon nap today, just the right temperature. The wadding is a bamboo/cotton mix and perfect for strange autumnal warmth.
 This is another of Archie's photos. I know I am his mother and completely biased but I really do think he has an eye.
 And my basket for today. The shop Cotton On always has the best inexpensive bags on sale to put your newly acquired goods in. These bags were maybe $2 each with 100% of the proceeds going to charity. It's so easy to be charitable when the aesthetics are just so....
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails