Monday, December 14, 2009

Today is my mum's birthday...



Today is my mum's birthday and as I am in another country, I have spent the day sending her super-sonic hugs hoping they will ripple their way across the ocean to her. She is a good girl my mum - very lovely but also very funny with the odd moment of secret wickedness. Her present is running a little late so I thought if I included a smiling grandson in this post, the warmth of it might carry her through until the parcel arrives.
So Mum, I love you, I honestly do think you are the best Mum in the world, I feel proud when people tell me how much I look like you but... I would feel even prouder if they told me I have the same heart as you. Happy Birthday Mum!!!
P.S. The other photos are just a little bit of what I have been up to. More tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails