Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time for a little jaunt.

Tomorrow will be a big adventure. I am setting off all by myself and flying down to the South Island to stay with my brother and see my Mama. And then when my brother is not looking, I am going to secretly mumnap her and bring her back up to North Island. Sneaky-like... The boys are bursting at the seams to see their 'Gaga' and so, are very happy for me to be holidaying without them for a couple of days. I can't wait to be up in the air with my feet up(ish) and a really, really trashy magazine. There just seems to be so many things to do before I go though, like make sure I really did organise someone to look after the boys for me and switch off the iron and not the freezer. Uh oh, I had better go and check again. See you soon. xxooxxooxxooxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails