Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crochet dolls and bug doctor kits.


Little things seem to be coming from my hands all stigmata-like at the moment. I have decided temporarily against world domination, taken a bit of pressure off and am now just having fun experimenting with everybodys birthday presents. Archie has a friend who loves bugs and insects so I have made her a doctor kit (maybe I should make myself a psychology kit, I quite like analysing friends and giving them unsolicited advice - for free what a bargain!).
Last night was spent in deep consultation with my 'Crobots' book. The Russian doll looked most tempting for a beginner... I left off her roboty bits though - I'll add them next time. Enough of the ramble and back to the birthday grindstone!
Oh yes, go and enter my giveaway, it's worth it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails